Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Americas Latino Eco Festival Portrait Series

 

Back in October I had the opportunity to photograph a series of portraits for the Americas Latino Eco Festival (ALEF). The portraits are of the speakers of the festival. They are a mix of local Denver artists, ALEF board members, and environmentalist national personalities.

Every single person was delightful and brilliant. I feel extremely honored for the opportunity to create a portrait of each of these remarkable individuals.
















Until next time www.florblakephoto.com  

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are stunning portraits. I love everyone of them. So personal and completely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning portraits and amazing use of consistent light, I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of lighting! You really capture the feel of the subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great portraits! How did you light them! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One speedlight and a softbox. I really have to get better at getting pull backs to record my set up!

      Delete
  5. Love the lighting and editing of these! It really sets the mood. Great jop!

    ReplyDelete