Monday, January 25, 2016

A day with Sunflowers


A friend of mine collects interesting stuff. He recently moved to Seattle and he gifted me a few of his really cool things. Three of those things were masks. I had been wanting to use them for the longest time with no luck. One day last summer, I decided to contact three friends, and they were really cool about wearing the masks in the heat and then chilly evening.

We went to a beautiful sunflower field, found an open space and took the pictures.

I keep a notebook with me all the times. I write down every crazy idea that comes to mind, andsometimes it's a bunch of random pieces of papers. Don't be afraid to try out those ideas and have some fun. Thank you to my sister and assistant Magnolia who did an awesome job helping set up.


9 comments:

  1. I love the masks, so unique! The sunset and sunflowers are amazing here! So awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this post made me smile! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos! Love your use of ocf Flor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so weird and awesome, i adore it! It's crisp and clean and vibrant and totally bizarre!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to do a shoot with mask of my family! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha it looks like you had a blast and its great to photo projects just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! What a beautiful location and fun shooot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! I love the uniqueness of it. My favorite image is the first one - such great light!

    ReplyDelete