Saturday, May 28, 2016

Michelle - A vision in white lace [ Denver Portrait Photographer ]



Back in January I had the pleasure to spend 3.5 days with another 12 photographers. We went up to Breckenridge to plan our year, get to know each other, and as it was expected, photograph.

Michelle is one of the 3 shoots I'll be blogging that involve the same lace dress. It was so cool to see how the dress fit the different women and the variety that each personality provided for the shoots.

Michelle's fearless, ( I mean, it was cold) and gorgeous inside and out.

Here are my favorite images from our fun time together.







































10 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! That lace dress is stunning and so is Michelle, I can't believe how warm and cozy these look in the snow. Great use of light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first two images, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and pure magic! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girl, beautiful dress, beautiful photography. These are so awesome! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the artistic touch in these... And that dress, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! Love this dress and can't wait to see what else you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! What an awesome location and series of images, Flor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So dreamy. Love the images, especially the 2nd to the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, Flor, these are gorgeous. I love the intimacy and the artistry of these portraits. I love that they were done in such a loving environment. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! I love the effect of shooting through the flowers!

    ReplyDelete