Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Street Photography from my trip to San Francisco

It seems like ages ago but it's been only 4 months since I went to San Francisco. I was able to break in the Fuji x100s, walk around, and enjoy the city. I ate a lot, walked a lot and ate some more. The best part was enjoying getting to spend quality time with my best friends and my wife for sure!

You 'll see that my hair makes some cameos in the images, but I decided to leave them there because it shows how close I am to some of my subjects. I had the camera in silent mode all the time, so sometimes I didn't even know if I'd taken the picture or no, it was kind of a surprise, a little bit like shooting film again.

Here's a collection of my favorites:






















































 This camera is amazing, simply amazing. I love it and cherish her like a child!


No comments:

Post a Comment